Capax Dei (“Space for God”) spiritual formation groups meet weekly in a variety of locations both on- and off-campus. Led by faculty, staff, and alumni, Capax Dei groups foster a deeper walk with God through prayer and reflection on Scripture, and provide an introduction to the classical spiritual disciplines of the Christian faith. Some examples of groups include “Lectio Divina,” “Evensong,” and “Praying Through the Psalms.”
- Group times, leaders, individual group information and locations are announced at the beginning of each semester.
- Sign-ups take place during the first week of each semester; groups usually begin the 2nd week of school.
- Questions? Get in touch with Sam Joyner at the Campus Pastor’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-565-6170.
- Interested in becoming a Capax Dei leader?
- If you would like more information about leading a group in the future, or if you’d like to attend a information/training session for potential new leaders, please contact Mariah Velasquez at email@example.com